- Current Position, since 2008: Corporate Technical Director, Member of the AutoForm Executive Committee
- 2005-2011: General Manager of AutoForm Engineering Deutschland GmbH
- 2003-2008: Product Manager of AutoForm-Sigma and responsible for the “AutoForm Robustness solution“ at AutoForm Engineering Deutschland GmbH
- 1997-2003 Last function was Knowledge Group Leader of the stamping and hydroforming technology group at Cours Research Development and Technology.
- 1993-1997: Research associate University of Twente, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Chair of Applied Mechanics. PhD in mechanical engineering; the topic of the dissertation was the development of Finite Elements Software for Deep Drawing Applications.
“Optimal milling data preparation for draw dies”
Stamping simulation are accurately representing the reality today. Various quality requirements like splits, wrinkles but also springback and surface appearance are predicted. In order to effectively execute the tryout process the process setup of the simulation has to be reproduced. However, the try-out process can be accelerated if specific information out of the simulation has been transferred in to the milling data preparation. In the presentation an example will be shared how the milling data preparation can be optimized.